I’d like your vote to be
your next state senator.
Sign up for email updates
Rural Tennessee is not okay.
You know it. I know it.
The COVID-19 pandemic.
Medical debt crushing people in our communities.
Family and friends moving away for good paying, quality jobs.
Parents wondering if their kids will have opportunities to thrive in their hometown.
Our rural way of life is in trouble. But our elected representatives doesn’t seem to get that.
We can do better.
A Better Tennessee
A once-in-a generation fight against a virus has shown that we need a better plan forward for Tennesseans. This requires a new focus on an economy and community that works for everyone.
As we start to rebuild and reopen after the COVID-19 pandemic, we’ll need people like you and me focused on helping our rural communities thrive.
That starts with making sure everyone can get the healthcare they need when they need it. No one should have to choose between taking their child to the doctor and putting food on the table for their family.
After that, we’ll focus on expanding high-speed Internet as far as we can. This pandemic has shown us what happens when our friends, families, and neighbors aren’t able to use online resources from home. With Internet at every home, we’ll see good paying new jobs, opportunities for people to start a small business from their home, and educational resources for our teachers and students.
Our teachers and students also need representatives that believe in fully funding our public schools. We need to invest more because our schools are the cornerstone of our rural communities. That means more money for teacher salaries, classroom supplies, and programs that help set our students up for success.
Better jobs, better educational opportunities, better access to healthcare. Really, a better Tennessee for all of us. It’s possible when we have working people like you and me as elected representatives.
Choose someone as your elected representative is one of the most effective ways of creating change in our communities. Here’s why I believe I’m the right choice to represent all of us in rural Tennessee.
- Having grown up in a rural small town, I know what our rural communities need to grow and thrive.
- As a cancer survivor, I’ve seen how important a strong local hospital is for a community.
- With a four year old son and one year old daughter, I bring a new parent’s perspective and understanding of what families need from our state government.
- Being married to a small business owner, I live through the unique challenges faced by small businesses in rural Tennessee.
- With friends and family members working as teachers, I know firsthand that our teachers and public schools need more funding and resources.
- Working remotely for an online tech company, I get why every family – no matter where they live – needs Internet access at their home.
My story is the story of Tennessee – just a volunteer fighting to make Tennessee work better for everyone.
It Takes All of Us
This is a grassroots team powered by people like you and I need your help. From making calls to knocking doors, find out how you can best help us build a better Tennessee that works for everyone.