Voting is core to our civic participation. It’s one of the most effective ways of creating change in our communities.
That’s why I want to earn your vote – not take it for granted. Here’s a few reasons why people like you are voting for Chase for State Senate.
- Having grown up in a rural small town, I know what our rural communities need to grow and thrive.
- As a cancer survivor, I’ve seen how important a strong local hospital is for a community.
- With a four year old son and one year old daughter, I bring a new parent’s perspective and understanding of what families need from our state government.
- Being married to a small business owner, I live through the unique challenges faced by small businesses in rural Tennessee.
- With friends and family members working as teachers, I know firsthand that our teachers and public schools need more funding and resources.
- Working remotely for an online tech company, I get why every family – no matter where they live – needs Internet access at their home.
We have a responsibility to make the world a better place. I hope you’ll join me in doing just that.
Because at the end of the day, my story is your story. It’s the story of Tennessee – a volunteer fighting to make Tennessee better for everyone.
Want to help elect Chase to the State Senate?
Join our team of volunteers and pitch in.